DNA & Language – The Discovery of Genetic Evolution

We’ve all heard of DNA activation, and before 2012 there was a lot of talk about it and what it meant for us. Post 2012 of course a lot of people turned their heads away from the idea, what with a lack of any large transformation of a humongous scale, it seemed to many to simply have been a pipe dream, and we went on with our lives.

And yet Science still moves forward every day, and the discoveries we are making are starting to demonstrate what DNA Activation really means, and how we can use that awareness and create with it! The Human DNA Code is like a biological internet, and even though it is an internal system – we are now seeing that it may in fact also have connections to each other, and therefore be an external system as well.

Russian Scientific Research directly explains many phenomenon such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, auras around people, and even human influence on weather patterns. In addition to this, and perhaps the most exciting, there is some breakthrough techniques and medicine in which DNA can be reprogrammed and changed by words and frequencies without cutting and replacing individual genes.

That is HUGE! We have never been able to do that before, ever!

You might know a bit about Junk DNA right? About 10% of our DNA is used for building proteins, and the other 90% is often known simply as “Junk”, as in, for a long time we didn’t have a use for it. Today, modern western scientists have called this junk DNA Non-Coding DNA.  Essentially what it means is  ”DNA that does not create Proteins”, haha!

It’s because of that reason that the western researchers are primarily interested in that 10% of protein-building DNA.

The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore those 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply incredible! According to them, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and in communication.

The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow a regular grammar and do have set rules just like our languages. So human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA.

The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA.

 “Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.” This means that they managed to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary.

To put that into even simpler terms, they changed the structure of DNA with Information encoded into Light. 

In addition to this, Garjajev also did a number of experiments which showed that the same DNA could be changed and influenced by words, feelings, and thoughts alone, especially between people. It is scientific proof that our thoughts, feelings, and emotions sculpt who we are, and the way we react to our feelings also dictate how our DNA functions as a whole.

I think the best way to summarize this is simply with the phrase…

As Above,
So Below


Source: The OCG Project

Comments are closed.

To become a butterfly, you must be willing to give up being a caterpillar.